There are two different user roles in Velory, Employee and Admin.
An employee can view and handle their own assets. If the Employee Experience Add-on is enabled for the company an employee can also view the store for order requests.
An admin has full visibility of functionalities in Velory and can access all company settings and can for example do the following:
- Manage priceplan and add-ons
- Manage employees
- Manage spaces
- Manage hardware and software
- Manage budgets
- Place orders, which means they also get to approve and deny requests
- Manage packages
- Manage trade-ins
Manage the user role of your companies users
When you add users to your account you are able to decide what user role the user should have, read the article Add users to Velory for more information. When users are added you are able to easily get an overview of all users and their roles under company settings. Follow below steps to update a user's role.
- Go to your profile in the navigation bar, click on Settings and then User roles.
- Here you will see a list of employees added, click on the three dots for the employee you want to update and choose Make admin.
- The person you change role for will then be admin for your company account. There are no limitations of how many admins a company can have.
- If you wish to change back to an employee role you click on the three dots and choose Revoke admin role.