Multiple location support is available in the Asset Management Lifecycle package and locations can only be added and edited by admins.
If your company has several offices that you want to manage in Velory you can use the multiple location feature which enables you to add locations with different addresses, contact details for smooth deliveries and one or several attestation managers for that location.
When having locations added to your account you are able to add a location to users when adding them or you can update existing users with location information. If you want to add or update users location with the CSV import functionality you need to first create the locations because you need the location ID that exists in the URL when you are on the location edit page. If you have imported your users with Directory sync you will need to update the locations for users afterwards since it is not synced through the import. You can read this article for more information about adding and updating users.
Depending on the delivery option settings you have for your company, all locations can be available to choose from when placing orders as an admin. If an employee has a location added to their profile that location will be the top choice for the employee when placing an order.
You are also able to add one or more attestation managers for the location which will be responsible for approving orders made by employees in that location. If you want to read more about attestation management you can do that in this article.
How to add a location
- Go to your profile in the navigation bar and click on Settings then click on Locations.
- Click on Add location and you will see fields to fill in with company location information.
- Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory to fill in. The phone number field gives you the opportunity to give a phone number to the responsible person for deliveries.
- You are able to add a specific attestation manager/managers for the location, in the drop down-list you see available admins that can be chosen. If you want to read more about attestation management you can do that in this article.
- When you are done with adding the necessary information you click on Add location and your location is now available.
If you have multiple locations added and your employees are added to a location you are able to filter according to that in the employee view to easily get a good overview of employees in different locations. This filter option is also available in the hardware view.