As an admin you are able to remove a device from your active hardware, meaning that the device is no longer available in your asset management but the data for the device remains. If the device was wrongly removed or something changed and you need to restore the device you can do this in the device edit view.
How you restore a removed device
- Go to Asset Management in the navigation bar and click on Hardware.
- Click on the Filter bottom and only mark Removed under “device status”, then click Apply filters.
- Find the hardware you are looking for, you can look through the list or search for it in the search box.
- Click on the three dots on the right on the line of the device and click on Edit.
- Scroll down on the page and click on Restore Device.
- You will then get up a window where you are able to choose whether you want to assign the device to an employee or space or leave it unassigned. You also choose the payor of the device; employee or the company.
Note that if you restore the device and choose an employee as payor the existing budget will be affected.
- Click on Restore when you are done with your settings and the device is now active.