Each time your company receives product requests from employees, they must be approved before the orders go through. There is a setting where you can decide if any admins should be able to handle order requests or if it will be a specific attestation manager who handles these requests.
Only admins can delegate someone to be responsible for attestation of orders. The function can be set on a company level, to specific employees or to locations.
This article includes the following sections:
How to set an attestation manager on company level:
- Click on your profile, choose Settings and then Budget & attestation.
- Go to the section Attestation Manger, by default all admins are able to handle product requests but you are also able to pick one from the drop-down list and press Update.
- Then that admin will be the attestation manager for your company and that person will be responsible for incoming product requests.
In Budget & attestation settings you have another option to instead of manually handling product requests you can enable Auto-approval of requests by checking this box.
If you have this enabled and also add a specific attestation manager that admin will only receive product requests from employees that have placed orders that exceed their budget. This function is only helpful if your company uses budgets and has budgets assigned to your employees.
How to set an attestation manager to a specific employee:
- Go to Asset management in the navigation bar, click on Employee.
- Find the employee you want to add an attestation manager to and click on the three dots on the side and choose Edit.
- In the section Employment information you are able to override the company attestation manager settings and choose a specific attestation manager for this employee. Choose the admin from the drop-down list.
How to set an attestation manager to a location:
- Click on your profile, choose Settings and then Locations.
- Click Edit on the location you want to update.
- Here you are able to override the company attestation manager settings and choose a specific attestation manager for this location. Choose the admin from the drop-down list. This attestation manager will be responsible for orders for all employees added to this location.
To summarize the flow of attestation management, requests are handled at the first level with the specified Attestation Manager, and are prioritized as followed:
- The company
- Any admins (In the event that there is no registered Attestation Manager for either employee, location or the company)