A space in Velory can be any type of physical room or storage room your company has. For example, if there is equipment in a conference room, you can connect the hardware there to the space in Velory for a clear overview.
How to create and add equipment to a space:
- Go to Asset Management in the navigation bar, click on Spaces and then Add space.
- Name your space and pick a location if your company has several offices. Click on Add Space and your space is added.
- Once a space is created you can add your devices and see what exists in a space from the overview page.
- In the drop-down list you are able to choose hardware that already exists. Both hardware that are unassigned and assigned to employees show here.
- Pick the hardware you want to move to this space in the drop-down list and click on Add.
- If you have to move back or delete hardware from your space you click on the three dots on the device you want to update and click Edit. You can, in the section “Assignment” assign to another space, employee or make hardware unassigned. Don’t forget to press Update device in the bottom of the page when you have done the changes. There you can remove the device as well if you need to.