In Velory, data import is easy thanks to our CSV file template feature. This also comes in handy when you need to update a substantial amount of information for multiple employees or devices all at once. If you've used the import function before, you can easily retrieve the previously uploaded file by downloading it and make the necessary adjustments to the information and upload the file again. Read more about downloading and updating company information in this article.
If you haven't yet used the CSV import function to bring in your user and device data, and you're faced with the task of making significant updates, fear not. You can access the existing company data, which will be downloaded in the exact template format used for imports. This makes it a breeze to keep your company data up to date!
How you export data
- To export data you need to be an admin. Go to your profile in the navigation bar and click on Settings.
- Go to the section Imports & exports.
- Download data in the correct CSV template by clicking on the Existing company data button.
- When you click on that you will be sent an email containing the company data attached in a CSV template.
- That template can be updated with necessary information, with the help of this article you can see exactly what information and how to fill it in for a successful import.
- When the update of the template is done you save your file and you can import it in the same section in Velory.